Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Long Island, Bagels, Beerfarts & Skateboarding

This past weekend Gary, Colbert, Kurtz and myself made our way up to LI to see the 'Book Club Too' Premiere and visit some brosephs.


Digi-cam movies and beers make a good combination


Kuato Lives 2084


Kurtz and Geechy


Hot!


Paul and Mike were there!





Push-up contest


Fuck you


She deserved it


My head hurts


Just tryin' to get out, get some grub. I don't know... bagels?


T-bird


Lifestyle shot


...Lifestyle shot


After shredding all day we set up camp at Mike's house


When I was younger, whenever my parents took the family camping I was always so psyched to wander around the campground and look at all the cool, different tents. And let me tell you, we had all kinds of tents. Here we got the basic, easy to set-up Coleman tent.


The long and skinny bachelor tent


The crab tent


The steezy tent


And the spaceship tent


We had a fire to keep us warm


Necessities


Mike and Colbert cooked the best dinner


Shish Kebabs and potatoes


Dinner is served


Happy Campers


This is your brain on Miller High Life


May come in handy sometime


The things you can do with free sidewalk chalk. At least he has Melissa's wipey to clean it up!


What just happened?


Long Island peeps love bagels


Black Jon met up the next morning


And Rich met up too! Went skating all day but I guess I forgot to take more pictures. Adios.
































































No comments: