Monday, May 25, 2009

We're Lost.

It's been awhile. So have any of you seen that TV show 'Lost'? Last week I was in Pittsburgh and on the first night of the trip I randomly started rambling and questioning why everyone is so addicted to that TV show. So Kyle Dolly has Nik, Derek and myself sit down and watch the first episode. After the first episode was over, we watched the second; then the third. Every night of that trip I stayed up till 4:00 am watching this show. It's now been a week since I've been home from Pittsburgh and I'm finished with season I. On average, I've watched about three episodes per night for the past week. Believe it or not, I stayed up all night last night and finished the season I finale by 7:15 am this morning. Now I realize it. People watch this show because its damn awesome. In fact, if you don't watch the show than we have nothing to talk about because I now don't care about anything else. I don't care about school; I don't care about family; I don't care about girlfriends; I don't care about food; I don't care about drink. All I care about is how these people are going to survive on this island. Holy shit. So that's why the show is named the way it is. Now we're lost.

No comments: