Friday, February 18, 2011

Can't Skate Bro? There's A Ton of Cool Things To Do off the Board!












Skateboarding makes me feel magnificent!



Sorry Mikey...



He's a trooper


Great thing about injuries are.....



...enjoying special moments like the Super Bowl...and visualizing myself on stage fist-pumping my heart away with The Black-Eyed Peas! Thanks Vicoden and Jack!



...taking teeth-clenching scooter rides with Bubba..... Brooodatious!



...seeing Kyle imitate Nancy Kerrigan.... Extremely funny!



...watching Jean do handstands during sunset... crazy awesome cool!



...chilling with ma brahs at the beach... Ain't no thang!



...Seeing Nancy on the rebound! How are them knees?! Support America! Xoxo!



hangin with Bubba when I can't work! Life is Life! 333! I don't know what that means, but I support that shit!



...seeing Tpocket in a wetsuit! Bet your balls hurt!



....bro-ing out!



....and relaxing




- Posted by Uncle Buck




No comments: